Jamaica Plain Open Studios Gallery
Location: 128 Brookside Ave 3rd floor
Sometimes it’s a color. Or a line. But always, the light. Photography lets me court the light in its many guises.
I make photos ...
- To show the world how I see things
- To remind us of what has slipped from view
- To change the scale of a thing to uncover its identity
- To keep a precious moment at the ready
- To unveil a mystery for myself
Nature is my theme — limitless, surprising, incredible. Animals, plants, the sea, the sky — I will never exhaust my subject.